Tuesday, September 2, 2008

giggle garden boutique









I am proud to announce the start of a new venture....THE GIGGLE GARDEN BOUTIQUE. Together with my crafty bow makin' partner Kathleen, we will be launching a line of the cutest accessories handcrafted for your little girl. Lots of our merchandise has been used in the photos seen on the Blog. We are excited about our line of bows and headbands designed especially for those Philadelphia EAGLES Fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Look for us online...coming soon..stay posted for the details!!!

4 comments:

nikki said...

Hi! I'm friends with Amanda, and she told me about Giggle Garden Boutique. Adorable!

nikki said...

P.S. You should check out etsy.com, you could showcase and sell your products! I'm sure you would get a lot of buyers!

Anonymous said...

I just want to let you know that we enjoyed Kayla's photo shoot today! You were a pleasure to work with and we can't wait to see the pictures!

Anonymous said...

I just want to let you know that we enjoyed Kayla's photo shoot today! You were a pleasure to work with and we can't wait to see the pictures!