Tuesday, August 19, 2008

my new pettiskirt has arrived!!










I was so excited to receive my brand new pettiskirt in the mail. Little Miss has been less than cooperative when I ask her to sit for some photos. So I had to get creative. I lined up all of her ponies in the 'audience' and then I made the BIG announcement. "AND NOW ladies and gentlemen (ok-so it was an infant and some 'my little ponies') I am proud to announce one of today's hottest new ROCK STARS...... LIVE in our living room to perform her latest hit!!!!" She really bought into this one. Her eyes were dazzling with excitement as I motioned for her to start singing her song. She needed no more prompting from me...she knew just what to do. I don't know where this girl gets it. She immediately made up an original song and went to town!!!!

No comments: